125 ml Almond or Soy Milk
3 Pieces of Carrot Peeled
1 Piece of Potato Peeled
1 Bunch of Parsley Use 3 stems, chopped
1 Piece of Chopped yellow bell pepper
1 Piece of Chopped red bell pepper
1 Piece of Tomato Chopped
4 tablespoon of olive oil
1 Pinch of Salt
- Cut the carrot and the potatoes into small cubes. In a pot with water, cook them for at least 20 minutes.
- Mix in the blender with the milk and then strain.
- In a pot with olive oil, fry the peppers, add the parsley and the tomato. Stir everything very well and leave for ten minutes.
- Mix the vegetables in the blender and add the mixture to the cooking pot for a few minutes.
- Add the strained broth, stir constantly.
- Serve and enjoy!