250 grams of dark chocolate (you can also use with milk or semi sweet)
200 grams of pecans
25 caramel squares
Sea salt (optional)
- Toast the pecans in a skillet over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- In a small pot, place the caramels and add some water or milk, cook over medium heat and stir constantly until completely melted.
- To assemble the turtles: in a tray with parchment paper, place half a tablespoon of chocolate and make a circle forming the base, place three or four nuts, on top of them, add a teaspoon of melted caramel, and on top of it, more chocolate.
- Put a pinch of sea salt on the top of each turtle. Allow to dry completely at room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy!