Saltar al contenido
Ir a Tienda
Up to 5 servings
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 ½ cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup sweet corn kernels
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons of organic milk of your preference
- 1 cup mixed cheeses (I used dry mozzarella, cheddar, and Monterrey jack)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon butter for frying
- Avocado oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Prepare an 8-inch mold with waxed paper and spread with butter.
- In a frying pan, heat two tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Add the onion and fry until it changes color to golden brown.
- Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the zucchini and corn and lower to a medium heat. Cover and fry until the zucchini is almost cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, milk, cheese, herbs, and the zucchini mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared mold.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cake feels firm.
- Remove the cake from the mold.
- Serve and enjoy!